Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing or using the Budget Box Mobile Storage Website (Website) You agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions of use (Terms). If You do not accept the Terms, You must refrain from using the Website. The Terms are subject to change by Us at any time in Our sole discretion. Any subsequent access to, or use by you of the Website will constitute Your acceptance of the changes. Please regularly check the Terms for any changes.
We, Our or Us means Allan John Kumpulainen and Stacey Marshall trading as Budget Box Mobile Storage ABN 73 801 313 281.
User(s) means (a) user(s) of the Website either collectively or individually, as the context requires.
You/Your means you as a user of the Website.
We will provide You with Access to the Website in accordance with the Terms.
Intellectual Property And Right To Use
Copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content on the Website (including without limitation text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by Us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), You agree that You may not in any form or by any means:
• copy, adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Website;
• commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of the Website,
without Our prior written permission.
You may however download and print a copy of any information contained on the Website solely for Your personal use.
Specific Warnings and disclaimer
1. You must:
a. ensure that Your access to the Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to You;
b. take Your own precautions to ensure that the process which You employ for accessing the Website do not expose You to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage Your computer system and/or mobile device. For the removal of doubt, We do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to Your computer system or mobile device which arises in connection with Your use of the Website or any linked website.
2. Whilst We have no reason to believe that any information contained on the Website is inaccurate, We make no warranties whether express or implied in relation to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, nor do We undertake to keep the Website updated. We do not accept any liability for loss suffered as a result of reliance by You upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on the Website.
3. We do not give you any assurances that any information contained on the Website will be suitable for Your purposes or that it will be error-free.
4. Details contained on the Website relating to goods or services have been prepared in accordance with Australian law and may not satisfy the laws of any other country. We do not warrant that the details on the Website concerning those goods or services will satisfy the laws of any other country. It is your responsibility to determine whether these details satisfy the laws of the jurisdiction where you reside (if that jurisdiction is outside Australia) and if the details do not satisfy the laws of your jurisdiction, you may not order any goods or services from the Website.
5. You acknowledge that despite all reasonable precautions on Our part, there is a risk of unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or of information contained on Your computer system, mobile device or on the Website. We do not accept responsibility or liability of any nature for any such losses which You may sustain as a result of such activity.
6. Our disclaimer is subject to any applicable contrary provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
1. You agree not to use the Website for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws.
2. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website:
a. any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer or mobile device;
b. any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
3. You agree You will not use the Website in any manner:
a. that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired;
b. which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy); and
4. You agree that in the event that You have any right, claim or action against any Users arising out of that User's use of the Website, then You will pursue such right, claim or action independently of and without recourse to Us.
Third Party Links
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any other websites You access by using links on the Website. In particular We do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
Security Of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst We strive to protect such information, We do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information whichYou transmit to us. Any information which you transmit to Us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once We receive Your transmission, We will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information. You agree that You will not share Your password, let anyone else access Your account, or do anything that might put the security of Your account at risk. We reserve the right to remove Your username or similar identifier in respect of Your account if appropriate. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from Your use of the Website.
Termination Of Access
Access to the Website may be terminated by Us at any time without notice. Our disclaimer (see above) will nevertheless survive any such termination.
1. Dangerous, illegal or prohibited items must not be stored with Us. Please contact Us if You are unsure whether You are permitted to store any particular item or type of items with Us.
2. The weight of a box and Your items must not exceed 1000 kilograms.
3. We do not insure Your items. You should obtain Your own insurances.
4. You are responsible for packing Your items safely and securely for transport and storage. We do not pack items for You or check how the items are packed. We will not be liable for damage to items which are improperly packed.
5. We may sell Your items to recover any amount You have not paid for 90 days or more of the due date. We will attempt to contact You first.
6. For full details see Our terms and conditions of trade are available here.